June 19, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I have some photos cluttering my desk top, so time to do some spring cleaning! After all, next week it is summer. So here are just a few pictures from our February trip to Arizona for the golf Road Scholar program.


It was chilly for our day in Albuquerque,
but we did take the tram up the
mountain there and from the top of the ski area
you could almost see forever!






















And here's Russ with some petroglyphs at the National Park in Albuquerque.










At the Road Scholar program in Phoenix, we had an excellent talk by a naturalist who brought in all sorts of desert creatures for us to meet. Here I am with a tarantula I befriended! I don't look scared, do I?




And here I am, posing like a cactus at the Saguaro National Park in Tucson.

No comments:

Post a Comment